Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Gulf Coast Diet

Hello everyone! I'm writing this from work so it will be short. Just wanted to update yal on what's happenin' in the Jones' house hold.

Last week we participated in our "Fiesta" VBS. Torry was a preschool group leader and I helped with snack for the evening family VBS. Oliver and Elliot partook in the festivities during the day with Torry. They had a great time! I think we had close to 900 participate during the day and 120 at night. Pretty amazing.

This week, Torry, Isaac and Jacob flew down with their church (Isaac's) to New Orleans to do some demolition work. They get the opportunity to sport tyvek suits! They are very fashionable and the even help you sweat off half your body weight as you work. I'm wondering how much Torry will lose down there. He'll come back half a man. Jake I think will lose weight buy the amount of hair he has. It's on the longer side... he has beautiful curls... and no major frizz. My guess that his hair will help him sweat even more than everyone else. He doesn't need to lose any weight! (not that Torry does either)

I am flying solo. Kelly offered to watch the boys while the big boys were down south. She said it in passing and I jump on the opportunity. The boys are doing great. I doubt they even notice us gone. We drove down together on Saturday and then on Sunday, T and I flew out. I'm heading back on Thursday and Torry, Isaac and Jake get back on Saturday. The Joneses will be shuffling back to Buffalo on Sunday. So I am a free woman for 3 days. I went to a movie last night. I think I will stay home tonight and get some cleaning done. It's been very hot here.


OK, I really gotta go. Chao for now.

E

No comments: